Muscle Sport International Pre-Lean Revolution™ 200g – With Pre-Lean Revolution, you’re getting everything but the kitchen sink! Pre-Leanwas formulated to provide intense energy, laser-like focus, brute strength, and extended endurance to promote rippling, lean mass. In every serving, you will get an effective dose of intense muscle pumping agents, metabolism boosting ingredients, and also all the mind-muscle connection that your body can handle!
- Caffeine Anhydrous – Caffeine is one of the most clinically-supported ergogenic aids. Raises metabolism, enhances concentration, and promotes reliance on fatty acids for fuel.
- Citrulline Malate – A dual-threat: Provides huge boosts to training volume with the metabolic intermediate malate and also stimulates nitric oxide production with citrulline.
- Choline Complex – Choline Bitartrate and CDP choline create acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter required for muscle contraction and focus.
- Beta-alanine – Buffers blood acids to squeeze out more reps for better pumps and also huge gains.
- Nitrosigine – The world’s most effective form of arginine works synergistically with citrulline to maintain improved blood flow up to 3 hours.
- Coumabuterol Complex – 3 key ingredients work together for a comprehensive profile of adrenergic stimulation.
(*To view complete supplement facts click on the ingredient profile tab below)
No other supplement has given attention to ALL the things you want from your pre-workout. Only Pre-Lean Revolution was built for detonating body fat while helping to drive lean mass adaptations and performance enhancement. Supercharge your training sessions with Pre-Lean Revolution.
Muscle Sport International Pre-Lean Revolution™ 200g – FAQs
Q: What is the best way to take PRE LEAN REVOLUTION?
A: Mix 1 Scoop(10g) with 10oz-12oz of water 20 minutes prior to exercise.
Q: What other MuscleSport products do you recommend stacking with PRE LEAN REVOLUTION?
A: To address your pre, intra, and post workout energy, muscle building, and also recovery needs we suggest stacking PRE LEAN REVOLUTION with BCAA REVOLUTION and LEAN WHEY REVOLUTION.
Q: I see a full serving of PRE LEAN REVOLUTION has 300mg of caffeine. Is that amount safe?
A: Generally speaking, yes. A large review by the European Food Safety Authority concluded that a daily safe dose of 400mg is safe for adults. We suggest not taking any other stimulants (like coffee) on the days you take PRE LEAN REVOLUTION. We also recommend starting with a half scoop to assess your tolerance before moving on to a full scoop.
Q: I heard creatine can cause kidney problems and cause cramping. Is that true?
A: Absolutely not. Creatine is the most studied and effective supplement ever…period. Over 500 studies have been done on creatine and none have shown to cause any adverse side effects. However, you should expect to see big improvements in strength, power, and endurance after taking creatine.