Muscle Fuel Beta Alanine
Beta Alanine as a result has been shown to enhance muscular endurance. As a supplementation it can also improve moderate to high intensity cardiovascular exercise performance, like rowing or sprinting. It is a non-essential amino acid and consequently is the only naturally occurring beta-amino acid. This is not to be confused with regular alanine, beta- alanine is furthermore classified as a non-proteinogenic amino acid, as it is not believed to be used in the building of proteins.
By using Beta Alanine, it can also help Increase Muscular Strength & Power Output as well as increases of muscle mass. You may also find it can also help increase aerobic endurance and delay muscular fatigue so you are able to train harder for longer.
Who should use it:
1. Weight lifters & Bodybuilders
2. High Intensity Cross Trained Athletes, Military Personal
3. MMA Fighters and sport specific training that require both strength and endurance.
4. Runners, Cyclists, soccer players, and also hockey players
5. Active individuals who have reached a training plateau and are looking for something in addition to take them to the next level.
6. Men also women
As a dietary supplement use 1-5g with 250ml of either water or juice. For best results consume before, during or directly after training.
|Nutrition||Per 100g||Per Serve|
100% Pharmaceutical grade Beta Alanine
This product is not a sole source of nutrition, and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutrition diet. This food product should be used in conjunction with an appropriate physical training exercise program. This product is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or for pregnant women without seeking medical or dietetic supervision.